Our process begins with a complete evaluation of your pistol. We will contact you before beginning the tuning if there are concerns with the pistol that will not be included in the tuning package.
It is not uncommon for internal parts to be rejected in factory production pistols. These rejections may include the hammer, sear, disconnector, spring, trigger, and extractor.
There is no evaluation charge, however, you are responsible for return shipping if you decide not to have the work performed or if the pistol is not able to be used because of condition or if there are safety issues that cannot be remedied.
Price of Reliability Package is $395 – Basic reliability tuning charge (does not include additional charges for non-covered replacement parts).
*Parts not listed that require replacement will incur an extra charge beyond the total listed. Refinishing needed as a result of work performed is additional.
- Adjust and correct the extractor
- Adjust and correct the ejector
- Refit the trigger
- Trigger job at 3 ½ – 4 lbs
- Replace springs as needed
- Correct slide stop
- Correct and dress all internal parts/surfaces
- Correct and dress breech face
- Correct link clearance slot, if needed
- Machine disconnector slot
- Correct magazine catch lock
- Inspect all safeties
- Replace barrel link if needed
- Lower ejection port if required
- Correct frame feed ramp
- Correct barrel throat
- Correct/polish barrel chamber
- Crown barrel
- Correct or install plunger tube
- One tuned single stack magazine included
- Minimum of 100 rounds functioned fired