Our process begins with a complete evaluation of your pistol. We will contact you before beginning the overhaul if there are concerns with the pistol that will not be included in the overhaul package.
It is not uncommon for internal parts to be rejected in factory production pistols. For example, these rejections may include the hammer, sear, disconnector, spring, trigger, and extractor.
There is no evaluation charge, however, you are responsible for return shipping if you decide not to have the work performed or if the pistol is not able to be used because of condition or if there are safety issues that cannot be remedied.
Price for Accuracy Overhaul is $1,100 – Basic accuracy overhaul charge (does not include additional charges for non-covered replacement parts);
Add $100 for a pistol with a ramped barrel or one that will require a ramped barrel to correct a problem;
Add $125 for installation of a tampered sleeve bushing barrel, on request.
Refinishing needed as a result of work performed is additional.
- Kart match barrel and match bushing installed
- Fit the slide to the frame, if required
- Replace and properly fit extractor and firing pin stop
- Replace and properly fit ejector
- Replace and properly fit trigger
- Trigger job as requested
- Replace all springs
- Replace firing pin
- Correct slide stop if undamaged
- Dress all internal/mating surfaces and parts of frame
- Correct and polish the breech face
- Correct link clearance slot
- Machine disconnector slot
- Correct magazine catch
- Correct all safeties if undamaged
- Dress/correct magazine well
- Correct edges and blemishes, where possible
- Replace link if needed
- Lower ejection port if required
- Correct frame feed ramp
- Correct barrel throat
- Correct/polish barrel chamber
- Crown barrel
- Correct or install new plunger tube
- One tuned single stack magazine provided
- Function fire a minimum of 100 rounds